The Largest Online Directory of Franchises
and Suppliers in the Philippines
    Franchise Opportunities

EHJE'S Peanut Butter

EHJE'S Peanut Butter FranchiseLike a gardener who sows a flower that reproduces more, or a teacher whose lessons can be shared with a friend, we can pass on the blessings of microfinance from a person to another.
Years ago, Jennilyn “Ehje” Antonio had only 98 pesos left in her hands. And yet, with the help of microfinance, her business is now the primary source of livelihood for many Santa Rosa, Laguna residents.

Years ago, Ehje could no longer afford to send all her children to school. Today, other parents are earning tuition for their own children by working for Ehje’s Peanut Butter.
“Hindi ko inakala na lalaki nang ganito ang aking negosyo. Sabi ko nga sa Panginoon ang hiniling ko lang ay para sa sariling pangangailan at para makaahon sa utang at hirap. (I never thought that my business would be this successful. What I asked from the Lord was to provide me just enough for my needs so I could pay my debts and rise up from poverty.),” admits Ehje. “Pero sabi ko sa Kanya bakit po sobra-sobra ang ibinigay sa amin. Siguro para makatulong sa iba. (But I ask the Lord why has He provided me much more than what I needed. Maybe it’s because He also wanted me to help others.)”
SHARE THIS PAGE: